This Institute from its inception has developed a profound consciousness that education of the youth is a vital component of the charism of its foundress St. Bartholomea Capitanio who held youth "very dear to her heart" and committed herself whole-heartedly to their personal growth and development so that they would become agents of change for a just society. Our education action is essentially an "Education of the heart".
- Make the students aware of their dignity as children of God.
- Develop their intellectual creative and aesthetic faculties.
- Cultivate in them love and appreciation for their culture and traditions.
- Train them in correct use of their judgement, will and affability.
- Inculcate in them a sense of values.
- Foster in them social awareness.
- Promote a sense of responsibility towards their environment.
- Prepare them for future career and thus develop a well-balanced personality for the good of the society and for the. promotion of a better world, where love, fellowship and service prevail.
The Educational Rights Of The Minorities:
- Right to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice
- Right to appoint Governing Bodies of their choice.
- Right to admit students of their communities first.
- Right to appoint Principals, Headmasters and teachers of their choice provided they have minimum qualification prescribed by the Government.
- Right to take reasonable fees from student, if the educational institutions are not receiving grant-in-aid from the Government.
- Right to select the medium of instruction
- Right to fix a uniform dress for the students
- Right to teach religion and conduct worship for the children of the minority community.
- Right to admit either boys or girls or both
- Right not to be nationalised by the Governments.