- Admissions and assignments to a particular section of the class are reserved entirely to the school authorities.
- The merit of the student is the sole criterion of selection.
- The school does not charge capitation fee. Offers of donations, bringing references, favours or gifts on the management with a view to gain admission etc. will entail disqualification of the candidate.
- The application for admission form shall be accompanied by an authentic document containing the child’s date of birth.
- The child seeking admission should be introduced by the parents who shall remain responsible for their fee, regular attendance and good conduct.
- All documents requested for admission become the property of the school and are non-returnable on any account. Hence, Xerox copies of the certificates duly attested should be submitted.