- Every student should bring the school diary daily.
- Pupils should be in the school premises at least five minutes before the school prayer or assembly.
- Pupils are required to put in 90 percent of attendance. Leave of absence is granted only on prior written application from parents except in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Repeated absence without leave written or absence for more than 6 consecutive days renders a student liable to have her name struck off the rolls.
- Students are expected to attend the classes on the last working day before the start of the vacation and also the opening day after the vacation.
- Leave will not be granted for absence from school prior to a Test /Examination.
- The students are strictly forbidden to use any make-up, bleaching and colouring of hair, mehndi, nail polish and any other accessories than the prescribed uniform. The offenders will be fined as decided by the school.
- No items will be accepted at eh school counter or gate.
- Cell phones, cameras and any electronic gadgets are strictly forbidden.
- The green jute bag prepared by the school is to be used in place of polythene bag/ plastic which is prohibited in the school premises.
- No book (other than text books or library books) magazines or papers should be brought to the school without the Principal’s permission.
- No collection for any purpose what so ever may be taken without the prior permission of the Principal.
- All the students must speak in English in the school premises.
- Enrollment to Holy Child School implies on the part of the pupils’ and parents' willingness to comply with requirements and regulations of the school.