ActivityHome > School
The very purpose of the education is to strive to build an integrated personality with accord between Thought, Word and Deed or between Head, Heart and Hand.
In consonance with the charism entrusted to us 'Holy Child School', New Delhi, was opened in 1957 by the Society of the Sisters of Charity of Saints Bartolomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa, also known as Sisters of 'Maria Bambina', (Holy Child Mary). Hence the Institution bears this name.
The Sisters of Charity came to India in 1860 and since then they are working in many parts of the country in Orphanages, Hospitals, Homes for the Aged, Schools, Colleges and other charitable institutions. The institutions are owned by the society, a body registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.